Saturday, November 24, 2012

Chained Voice, Desperate Scribe

chained to a dessert pallet like the night we followed the northern star
I shined not for.
Alone and against the grains of time,
There were endless amount of crystals that stubbed my spread toes
An adventure for nothing more then the mystery, of chasing shining objects.
Those twinkles were saturating enough
In despair I could not agree more with their blinks
Or down the rabbit hole,
The portal of suns and moons dancing in line
Standing next to heartbreak, finding a slow breath
The ramble became a chase
No more do I nourish with fantasy of you
Gone with midnight bliss with frozen clouds
Only to repair as nothing more then a mis-esembled you
Reflecting your lack of empathy, that shield now broken.
Goodbye no more, but please be gone.
Now I know it is all a constant struggle
A lament of your waging war on self certainty
The misunderstood child you seem to lock away
Never to be seen,
always being heard in a scribe I will stop trying to decode.

No comments:

Post a Comment