Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fading Dreams


I wake up wishing I could shimmy away the groggy cobwebs left on me from a nights sleep where I am stricken with anxiety, and the intensity of a imagination that runs wild. I constantly awake wildly wanting to run back to figure out how it should end. Dreams never end, bad or good. I only wish I could wake to a waking dream, where my body would stretch itself into the universe and I could feel light on my grace. These days, my pulsing uncertainty seems to give way to gravities pull, as I find myself a bit stuck. And so I write on boards where my cries can be heard, hoping for nothing other then a faint thought that someone will feel me, and I can expand my heart even more. This gives way to become a child of expression, a child of open hearts, a child of the universe.
I get down to the funk, for I got the funk.
Sometimes the funk is not what it seems.
I find myself in a funk, one where I struggle to find the rhythm of my souls path.

No comments:

Post a Comment