Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dreaming on a San Francisco floor.

A dance thirst
Burning man themed grassy bubble
Spinning with head twisting
Sulking in the fireflies flickering in an early evening
The rotation of angles I did now could be spun.
That it was, and I became immersed in the movement.
And then I moved, so much it was as to float
The way I have been drifting in and out of micro climate, micro neighborhoods
There I landed, next to large creature with its tongue laying out of the side of its mouth.
"May I pet your dog?" A term often muttered in my waking life.
"She is a bit timid" a dream character spoke, but then there were the big dumb eyes of the beast.
I awoke before I could react.
And without any notion of waking, I spoke aloud what had just happened.
Noting, if was truly beautiful.

I fell to closed eyes again, watching a country festival come to place.
There was a competition I was partaking in.
Syntonic.
Recognizable was the depleted amusemnet park I had never visited.
My new friends, and dream lover I had never met.
We opted for a horse carriage ride of the thin mountain.
It was steep, so daringly steep I experienced a dream anxiety.
Curious and consious I held tight, wondering if this horse could hold the tight land.
We scuttled up towards the peak..... and that is when it happened.
I was on a horseback, a horseback mountain.
And without any understanding, the road down unfolded
A trail of a horses tailed laid a valley of beautiful swirling dark hair for us to cruise down.
I had ridden on a horse, up a mountain, which was actually the back of giant horse
And the road down was paved with the beautiful gently conditioned hair of dark brown...
Guiding us to a back entrance of a carnival of activity where I would again fall for a dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment