Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I hear the bay.

Where rain goes away, in that clearing the gentle flush
Lighted dirty streets still seem better behaved,
This tea this lullaby indie vocal soothes the mystery of a day.
Locals are fine, here I am and here I am
No more worries, a day to hustle, to grind, to get it done.
What it is it? It is effort, to get effort done.
Write, smile, connect and love.
What might become of this if It falls loosely through shivering hands?
What would my mom say?
Turns out I have never done anything like this, and that is grand
Going for it.
Going in for the kill
The submission
A dialect
A poem, poems, words, all for you, all for me.
Why not?
I suppose More people have my back then I realize.
Game on, Let's roll, tides pulling,
Water is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment