Saturday, January 5, 2013

While I still wonder.

It has been awhile.
It has been my captivation, my inner struggle, my lonliness in this new city. My over doing it attitude, my nervous focused two tracked mind.
It is still the sweet music playing, the effortless happenings making it feel right.
There are also the sadness of the lost love
A minor insult to the character I try to be.
Foggy mornings I do not wake well, ever
Hard hitting dreams, and nights of anxiety that I cover with the memory of heavenly dance.
It is the chance I take, my hurt head, and exhausted efforts to make friends.
This is a new city. I am trying to adjust.
I am trying to balance this seemingly draining effort to connect with my past.
Where will it end.
Where does it begin. Wolf heads, and long morning nights.
A dreamers dance.
Time for another round.

No comments:

Post a Comment