Thursday, January 10, 2013

Doller bill dance

while no matter of trails untouched,
and a breeze that holds a secret I yearned to know
still the currency of this systematic world
owns a space in me
one that occupies me in debt.
I can not and, though I wish to
Compare happiness beyond that state of value
and I do know universally speaking, there is more.
However, the reality of my realism sets its motion forward.
I want to have enough symbols of fortune
To provide a freedom of physical nature
that in turn will ultimately provide more space
for me that is, to ultimately be free.
And so my intention is set, really it is.
I want to be wealthy with gold
Not because I need it to be happy,
Only because the pressure is what it is,
and the system will not budge in my lifetime.
So I know it is a helpful tool, sad but true
To shape my driving love
And knock down the fake walls
That blind me more, then real walls could.

No comments:

Post a Comment