Thursday, October 18, 2012

A brief testimony of a break.

** A quick testimony of my return **


What I am left with still remains unsure.
The wind blows in the mile high so soft on colored trees.
My old friends seem softer then before.
My eyes are not sure what has happened.
Time has lost all of it's meaning
Stories of my travels fall short
It is just so hard to convey my journey in words.
Magic.
All I can tell them is that it was Magic.
I am holding on to nothing
A memory of memories, of moments.
The revolving door.
A home cooked meal
A friend in need
Clueless as to what my next move is.
The game of chess
The idea of dreaming big
Of manifestation
Of new beginnings
The journey will continue on.
How it will all fall into place.
The hard questions that need to be asked
The rambling of an unsure soul who just landed
I need some time.
I will be back with more,
I already have so much more
I just need time
I do not know what time is anymore
I snapped my finger, and I no longer was bound by train.
Love is everything.
Even in sadness, even in pain.
A love story of lost love
A love story of dreamers
A break.
A breath.



** I am taking a decompression from the blog, from my travels, from my head that is not sure where it has landed. Please stay with me, I will be back shortly..


No comments:

Post a Comment