Friday, September 21, 2012

Pre Montreal Adventure Blues

A rainy day is all it takes.
Today is a day I feel set back.
I feel lost and uninspired
This all coming after getting the most social media attention I have received.
Maybe it is the partying and not getting laid thing. Maybe it is the weather. Maybe..... maybe I am lost in translation in this city. Maybe....

Perhaps I am unsure of myself at times.
Likely, I take things too personal.
Moreover, I want to nap, shower, and get the fuck to exploring.
Rain.
I feel lazy, and unsure... still.
I miss female companionship
I miss cuddling, and puppy dog eyes.
I need less nightlife and more sensual touches.
Less Dance floors, more cuddling please.
Montreal.
I knew I was just checking you out, and it was not suppose to be serious.
But honestly, I need a nap.
Then I will brace the wetness
And risk Jolene's and my safety
In order to share such words
And hopefully meet
Many a muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment