Saturday, September 8, 2012

See me know. Lost for Words.

Who are all these people?

Why did I fall in love?

Why am I falling love?

How come I have never felt this alive?

Where do I go next?

I can not get her eyes out of my head. I love her. She was never mine. And we just met.

I can eat a peach for hours.

I prefer getting hit in the back of the head with a dry leaf because of the wind, to no wind at all.

Philadelphia....  the thing about giving you a piece of my heart is that I never knew I had that piece to give. So thank you.

I need to cry.

I must eat.

I must pack.

Train rolls on.

I have a new family of men. Some women, but mostly men. My brothers are cool. They make me laugh. They are my boys. I need this. I needed that. I will carry there hearts with my heart and so on.

Magic is real.

Really, I believe in magic.

I want to fly....

What am I suppose to do with all this passion?

I have almost drowned in it before.

But I want to surf with my passion. I want the waves of romance to glide me into a wild ride that is worthy of poster boy moments.

Wait, I am doing that.

AHHHHHHHHHHH.....

ahhh.

See me now.

Lost for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment